Our Calgary Studio has an immediate opening for a Registered Architect who is highly motivated, personable, professional, and collaborative. The ideal candidate will be a recognized leader able to manage multiple projects. This is an exciting opportunity for professional growth and leadership in our collaborative, client-focused practice.
- Responsible for planning, developing and supporting design from the initial concept through construction and project completion.
- Communicate concepts and coordinate work efforts with architectural team, contractors and engineers.
- Provide support to the Calgary Studio in project management, architectural design, building code analysis, and marketing.
- Build relationships with clients through project work and industry involvement.
- Assist with the preparation of required project documents, minutes, schedules and specifications.
- Achieve goals in line with the vision of the firm.
- Collaborate with entire team and work on inter-studio projects.
- Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in an architectural firm.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Registered Architect at a Canadian Firm.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and design thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ethical and responsible decision-making ability.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Professionalism and ability to successfully interface with clients.
- Leadership experience and understanding of firm management.
- Experience with mentorship and ability to manage multiple staff.
- Design expertise with large scale, public buildings an asset.
- Track record of collaborating with contractors via integrated delivery models an asset.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.