Our Saskatoon studio is currently seeking a talented and creative Interior Design professional who is highly motivated, detail oriented and has a passion for designing exceptional spaces. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of healthcare experience, as well as experience in corporate, commercial, education and recreation projects.
- Work collaboratively in project teams through all project phases.
- Provide leadership, as required, throughout the entire project design process on projects.
- Serve as the project lead on healthcare and interior focused projects.
- Establish and maintain project criteria and communicate same to team members.
- Coordinate and/or undertake the preparation of required project documents, minutes, schedules and specifications.
- Attend on-site visits and field reviews and direct contractors and vendors as required.
- Monitor internal budgets and schedules.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner to maintain client confidence and respect.
- Meet with prospective clients and assist in the preparation of proposals and fee letters.
- Achieve goals in line with the mission, vision, and values of the firm.
Qualifications and Skill Set:
- Experience in healthcare projects.
- Registration with IDAS or ability for registration.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and design thinking skills.
- Ethical and responsible decision-making ability.
- Graduate from a CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation) Accredited Program.
- Proficient understanding of building codes.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of products and materials.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an Interior Designer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit.
If you are interested in joining our team and contributing to our exceptional track record, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.