· LEED project setup and administration
· Assist design and construction teams with LEED queries
· Coordinate with consultants and contractors
· Prepare LEED documentation for prerequisites and credits
· Respond to LEED submittal and audit reviews
· Product research and green library management
· Educational and advocacy initiatives
· Knowledge of LEED rating system application and environmental certification in Canada
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Technical experience and knowledge related to educational, commercial, and recreational buildings
· Attention to detail and effective at timely completion of tasks
· Able to work independently and manage a multi-task workload
· Adaptable to changing work environment and ability to exercise judgement in decision-making
· AutoCAD and Revit knowledge an asset
· Background in environmental science or design an asset
· LEED accredited Professional.
|New Job Postings in Alberta Studios
||UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL!
Group2 Architecture Interior Design Ltd., an award winning and leading consulting firm with studios in Red Deer, Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatoon is seeking talented and motivated people to join our team in:
Edmonton and Red Deer - Intermediate and Senior
• Intermediate level requires minimum 5 years experience in project management
• Must be proficient in Revit
• Diploma from recognized Canadian post-secondary institution in Architectural Technology
Edmonton and Calgary - Intermediate and Senior
• Experience as a Registered Architect in Canada for a minimum of 5 years
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in project management
• Proven creative, technical and leadership abilities
Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary - Intermediate
• Experience as a Licensed Interior Designer in Canada for a minimum of 5 years
• Strong technical and leadership abilities
• Supportive and healthy work environment
• An attractive compensation package that includes competitive salary, and full benefit plan.
• Employee Development program
Applications will be considered only for those who have the legal ability to work in Canada.
||Contract Administrator in the Calgary studio Required immediately
· Intermediate level requires a minimum 3 years’ proven experience in contract administration or project management.
· Must have experience with Revit.
· Minimum 2 year diploma from a recognized Canadian Post-Secondary institution.